1. Apply for a
Credit card. Make sure any credit card you apply for reports to the 3 major credit reporting bureaus,
and Equifax. All good credit reports or good credit scores have at least 3 - 6 lines of rated credit or accounts that have 12 months
of payment history within the past 2 year time period to all 3 of the major credit bureaus. Sometimes your score can increase in 9 months, but most all of the time it will take 12 months minimum to build a good credit score or credit report.
Which is the best credit card to build your credit fast?
The best credit cards report to all 3 credit bureaus and raise your credit score. Remember though, that it takes 12 months to get a rated line of credit on your credit report that will rebuild bad credit or establish new good credit. SO HURRY!
Rules for the new credit cards to build credit.
If your credit is bad or if you have no credit, get a secured credit card by sending in a security deposit. Make sure it is a Visa or Master card that allows you to buy from any retailer. Do not get a catalogue credit card Remember we all have to get started somewhere building back good credit somehow. This is exactly what I did with BP Oil to repair my credit back in 1998, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. As a matter of a fact, I plan to get one for teenage daughter to build her credit score and credit history.
- Check your budget. Find out how much cash you have left over at the end of the month, for an added purchase expense to build good credit with these cards. You must use these cards to get credit for payment history.
Use the build credit credit card instead of cash when you buy gas to build credit faster. Make sure that you do not charge more than you can actually afford to pay at the end of the month.
Pay each build credit card bill in full as soon as you receive it. I would use the card to buy my gas each month and pay an extra 50 over what I charged to raise my credit limit. This is a very responsible and effective way to use new cards.
2. Open checking and savings account at a Credit Union. Lenders see bank accounts as signs of financial stability and consistent savings behavior. Given this, evidence of continuous use of checking and savings accounts increases your chances that a bank will offer you a credit card.
Why should I become a member of a credit union?
- Because credit unions typically all report member credit activity on loans and credit cards to the bureaus. Experian, Equifax and
- Because credit unions will approve spotty credit on members that have shown to have a stable work history
- Because credit unions have all the types of loans you need. Full home mortgages, full
service car loans, credit cards, personal loans, RV loans, watercraft loans and more.
- Because credit union interest and fees are lower. Typically 9% on credit cards for life. No up and down or rates that can go up to 20% or more if you late on a payment or go over your credit limit.
- Because credit union will give the
profits back to you at the end of the year. In 2011 I got 1200 dollars back from my Ascend Federal Credit Union in Tullahoma TN. They have my home loan, 2 car loans, a credit card and a line of credit. This is why I got back more money than others.
3. Get a Secured line of credit at your local bank or credit union, using your savings account as collateral. Contact your bank or credit union, then open a secured line of credit after depositing a specific amount of money 'into' the account. This is also called a pre-paid charge account. If you secured a 500 dollar line of credit, draw the money out and use that 500 dollars to pay off the loan in at least 12 months installments.
Rules for getting a secured line of credit at your local credit union
- It is better to set up a 24 month installment plan.
- Remember that it takes 12 months to get a "Rated" line of credit and that 24 months back from today make up 70% of today's credit score.
- Also remember to make sure your bank reports all of your payment activity to the 3 major credit bureaus (Experian, Trans Union and Equifax).
- It will take 9 months to one year to build your good credit and score. Usually 12 months or one year. Rated line
4. Go to William Paid and pay to have your rent payments reported to the 3 credit bureaus. This is a new website that offers real help to those of us who say we can not get any new good credit.
all 3 free credit scores
and all 3 credit
I can't find all
3 scores and
reports for free
here. I would
not offer this
if I hadn't used
it myself and
believed in the
offer. 1 merged
score is not
what banks see.
all 3 scores and
all 3 reports.
We should too.
Credit cards to build credit fast. How to build credit scores and credit reports with credit cards, car loans, home loans and personal loans
These are the best credit cards in America to rebuild bad credit
Secured: Reports for better credit. 300 - 2000 down payment
How to build your credit fast. How can I
build my credit fast. How to build credit fast. Build credit
fast. Fast build credit, How to build your credit up fast. How to build credit as fast as possible?
credit cards build credit faster? No credit cards build
credit faster unless you get a credit card that does not
report to credit bureaus usually a secured credit card
or credit cards for bad credit often called a bad credit
credit card. Look at the credit cards I advocate on my
site and use the ones that SAY reports to credit
bureaus. FINALLY your credit score will increase in
sometime 6 but usually 12 months if you pay on time and
do not run your balance up to your credit limit or over
credit utilization ratio. Percent of balance vs credit
How long to build a 399 credit score?
Usually at least 1 years because a 399 infers you have
no current open rated lines of credit and you need at
cards help build your credit? Of course.